IT CUSTOMER SERVICE - Argentina
We are looking for professionals with +2 years of experience providing support to end users within multinationals, techs, digital companies or similar, with the capacity to manage the daily operations of the workplace.
It will be the main content generator based on knowledge, making the information available and contributing to self-management in the face of recurring needs and known errors (workarounds).
- Manage the hardware and software support of the company.
- Manage the uses of the Workplace.
- Manage the life cycle of technological resources.
- Perform early diagnosis of failures (troubleshoot & Debug)
- Update the knowledge base to facilitate future resolution of common errors
- Monitor the results of the solutions and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze incident patterns and contribute to the service improvement roadmap.
- Automated Deployment Solutions (SCCM-Intune-Airwach) Nice To Have.
This position requires people who are results oriented, dynamic, proactive, with experience in collaborative organizational culture and flexible to adapt to evolving scenarios.
- Engineering, Bachelor’s Degree or Administration in Systems.
- +2 Years providing support to end users in Multinationals, Tech or digital companies.
- Fluent or Native English (oral and written) Mandatory
- Being able to stay calm and work under pressure is vital.
- Great work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Profit-sharing scheme (Bonus).
- Health cover
- Flexibility Policy: Short Fridays + Home office (1 day per week)
- Vacations (1 extra week in addition to the mandatory period).
- Great Career Prospects.
- International exposure, multinational clients and contacts.
- Location: Martinez