CLAIMS HANDLER for CLAIMS COORDINATION
For this position, we are looking for professionals with previous experience of at least 5 years handling marine claims for International Loss Adjusters, Insurance Companies, Brokers, International Shipping Companies, etc.
This vacancy is for our office in London, United Kingdom, thus the candidate should live here or be willing to move near and have right to work in the UK. Teamwork is essential for BARBUSS.
This position is to support and help in our Claims Coordination department.
We are looking for high potential talents with career development desires in a fast-growing company, with new international growing markets possibilities and future team leaders. We will help you in building managerial skills.
- Work closely with the team to develop the existing claims coordination business for current clients, identify and bring in new business, and build new relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Receive and acknowledge new claims
- Manage and coordinate claims in a timely and professional fashion and effectively handle a portfolio of marine cargo claims on behalf of insurers, re insurers and/or traders.
- Identify and develop key growth sales strategies and marketing opportunities and successfully execute them to achieve sales targets.
- Communicating regularly with all interested parties, reviewing and approving interim and final reports, business proposals and other communications.
- Suggest improvements to standardize the reporting, preparing the drafts and vetting its content according to the different clients and accounts requirements.
- Work closely with surveyors and correspondents on effectively safeguarding client’s rights and protecting available claim jurisdictions.
- Develop key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans and successfully execute them to achieve sales targets.
- Suggest actions and put them into practice in order to increase our penetration in different markets. Market events, meetings, video calls, presentations, etc.
- Previous experience of at least 5 years handling marine claims for International Loss Adjusters, Insurance Companies, Brokers, International Shipping Companies, etc.
- Fluent or Native English (oral and written) mandatory
- Right to work in the UK
- Effective diary management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This position requires people who are results oriented, dynamic, proactive, with experience in collaborative organizational culture and flexible to adapt to evolving scenarios.
- A people development driven company.
- Great work environment.
- Profit sharing scheme. (Bonus)
- Flexibility policy: short Fridays + home office (1 day per week)
- International exposure, multinational clients and contacts
- Location: London, UK.