- Build and manage relationships with new and existing clients.
- Develop key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans and successfully execute them to achieve sales targets.
- Suggest actions and put them into practice in order to increase our penetration in different markets. Market events, meetings, video calls, presentations, etc.
- Effectively handling a portfolio of marine cargo claims on behalf of insurers, re insurers and/or traders.
- Effectively updating clients on the status of their claims.
- Handling recoveries on Marine Claims.
- Working with surveyors and correspondents on effectively safeguarding client’s rights and protecting available jurisdictions.
- Working with a diverse global recovery team and sharing knowledge and experiences.
- Previous experience between 5-10 years within Insurance Companies, Loss Adjusters, Brokers, International Shipping Companies, Law firms etc.
- Fluent or Native English (oral and written) Mandatory.
- Other languages are a plus.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Law, Insurance, Engineer, Marine or similar Degree
- This position requires people who are results oriented, dynamic, proactive, with experience in collaborative organizational culture and flexible to adapt to evolving scenarios
- Great work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Profit-sharing scheme (Bonus).
- Tickets restaurant
- Flexibility Policy: Short Fridays + Home office (1 day per week).
- Great Career Prospects.
- International exposure, multinational clients and contacts.
- Location: Antwerp, Belgium
At BARBUSS we welcome diversity no matter their race, gender, religion, sexual
orientation, or any kind of difference.
If you are willing to go beyond your career, become a business leader and have the
opportunity to eventually apply for a position abroad, this is your chance.