LIABILITY CLAIMS HANDLER – Mexico
For this position, we are looking for litigation lawyers with 3 to 6 years of experience within in liability adjustment for insurance companies, and/or in the insured’s liability judicial defence with Law Degree mandatory with judicial experience in civil and commercial law.
This position will involve handling Liability claims, Civil Liability and Insurance Law for out-of-court, mediation and judicial stages and well known in the market to get, attract and help developing the business and new clients.
This vacancy is for our global office in São Paulo, Brazil, thus the candidate should live here or be willing to move near. Teamwork is essential for BARBUSS.
We are looking for high potential talents with career development desires in a fast-growing company, with new international growing markets possibilities and future team leaders. We will help you in building managerial skills.
- Previous experience between 3 to 6 years of experience within a law firm or similar, profiles with Law Degree mandatory with experience in civil and procedural law.
- Previous experience within Insurance Companies, Loss Adjusters, Brokers, International Shipping Companies, etc.
- Previous experience in handling liability claims is a must.
- Experience in handling trials, arbitrations, and judicial stages.
- Intermediate to advance level of English (oral and written).
- Other languages are a plus.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Law Degree with OAB mandatory.
This position requires people who are results oriented, dynamic, proactive, with experience in collaborative organizational culture and flexible to adapt to evolving scenarios.