We are looking for a candidate with in-house legal experience and hands-on attitude to play a key role in the legal department; with the right cultural approach to consolidate the growth of the legal department, establishing processes in order to accompany the expansion of the Barbuss group.
- Playing a key role in the process organization of the legal department
- Corporate reorganization and monitoring board and shareholder meetings (both at holding and subsidiary levels).
- Drafting of minutes and liaising before registries (where applicable)
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Drafting and negotiating contracts with business suppliers and cross-functional support advice with other support areas
- Providing advice and support in organizing to resolve labor law conflicts
- Liaising with outside counsel and following up those lawsuits in which the company is involved.
- Law Graduate
- More than 3/4 years of experience in similar positions, advising in-house on corporate law, labor law, and contractual issues of a company. With some exposure to the insurance business (ideal but not exclusive).
- Advanced level of english (both spoken and written).
- Great work environment
- Profit sharing scheme. (Bonus)
- Health cover
- Flexibility policy: short Fridays + home office (1 day per week)
- Vacations (1 extra week in addition to the mandatory period)
- International exposure, multinational clients and contacts
- Location in Martinez, Buenos Aires, Argentina.