INSURANCE SERVICES MANAGER
For this position, we are looking for professionals with a minimum of 8 years of experience in Insurance companies, Risk Management, Brokers, Banks or Multinational companies.
- Supervise, develop and expand the business in the region with the challenge of making it grow, enhancing current customers, expanding the portfolio and detecting new opportunities
- Manage technical supervision of the current businesses of litigation finance, debt buying, run-off and transfer portfolio
- Develop key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans new services for BARBUSS’ clients
- Self-driven, proactive and strategic thinking.
- Native or high level of English (written and spoken).
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team management skillS.
- Result Driven Oriented.
This position requires the candidate to be extremely oriented towards achieving goals, at a fast pace, dynamic, proactive, teamwork, and flexible to adapt to evolving scenarios.
- Great work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Profit-sharing scheme (Bonus).
- Health cover
- Flexibility Policy: Short Fridays + Home office (1 day per week).
- Vacations (1 extra week in addition to the mandatory period).
- Great Career Prospects.
- International exposure, multinational clients and contacts.
- Location: Martinez
At BARBUSS we welcome diversity no matter their race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or
any kind of difference.