We are looking for graduates or advanced students in Accounting, Business administration, Economy, or similar Degrees, to work at our Global Headquarter in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Generate and process invoices accurately and in a timely manner
Preparing financial forms, documents, and reports.
Compiling and reviewing financial information.
Assisting with tax filings, accounts receivables, accounts payables.
Complying with federal, state, and local legal regulations and requirements.
Maintaining records and filing systems.
- Professionals or advanced students in Accounting, Business administration, Economy, or similar Degrees.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in similar positions within accounting, billing, credit and collections is desired but not mandatory
- Advanced English (oral and written)
This position requires the candidate to be extremely oriented towards achieving goals, at a fast pace, dynamic, proactive, teamwork, and flexible to adapt to evolving scenarios.
- Great work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Profit-sharing scheme (Bonus).
- Health cover
- Flexibility policy: Short Fridays + Home Office (1 day per week)
- Vacations (1 extra week in addition to the mandatory period).
- Benefits to help balance work with personal life.
- Great Career Prospects.
- International exposure, multinational clients and contacts.
At BARBUSS we welcome diversity no matter their race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or any kind of difference.