CLAIMS HANDLER for Liability
For this position, we are looking for professionals with 3 to 6 years of experience in liability adjustment for insurance companies, and/or in the insured’s liability judicial defense. This position will involve handling Liability claims, Civil Liability and Insurance Law for out-of-court, mediation and judicial stages.
We are looking for high potential talents with career development desires in a fast growing company, with new international growing markets possibilities and future team leaders. We will help you in building managerial skills.
- Previous experience between 3 to 6 years of experience within a Law Firms, and/or Adjusting Firms, and/or Insurance Companies.
- Law degree
- Enrolled in Bar Association (CABA)
- Previous experience in handling liability claims is a must.
- Experience in handling trials, arbitrations, and judicial stages.
- Intermediate to advance level of English (oral and written).
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This position requires people who are results oriented, dynamic, proactive, with experience in collaborative organizational culture and flexible to adapt to evolving scenarios.
- A people development driven company.
- Great work environment
- Profit sharing scheme. (Bonus)
- Health cover
- Flexibility policy: short Fridays + home office (1 day per week)
- Vacations (1 extra week in addition to the mandatory period)
- International exposure, multinational clients and contacts
- Location in Martinez, Buenos Aires, Argentina.