CLAIMS HANDLER for CLAIMS COORDINATION
We are looking for students or recent graduates who are interested in joining our Claims Coordination Team and to organize surveys and inspections for various types of cargo around the world. This position is based in our Headquarters in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Record and follow up on new cases in the system,
- Coordinate surveys and follow up on the process,
- Keep clients informed of the progress of surveys.
- 1+ years prior experience in a similar role would be preferable, but not mandatory,
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills,
- A strong attention to details,
- A positive, friendly, and professional attitude,
- Solid writing skills are an asset,
- Fluent or Native English (oral and written) mandatory
- Other languages are a plus,
- Strong Google Workspace capabilities and computer skills.
This position requires the candidate to be extremely oriented towards achieving goals, at a fast pace, dynamic, proactive, teamwork, and flexible to adapt to evolving scenarios.
- A people development driven company.
- Great work environment
- Profit sharing scheme. (Bonus)
- Health cover
- Flexibility policy: short Fridays + home office (1 day per week)
- Vacations (1 extra week in addition to the mandatory period)
- International exposure, multinational clients and contacts
- Location in Martinez, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
At BARBUSS we welcome diversity no matter their race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or any kind of difference.