For this position, we are looking for a graduated professional with experience within Insurance
Companies, Loss Adjusters, Brokers, International Shipping Companies, etc. profiles with Law,
Business Administration, Economy, International Trade, Insurance, or similar Degrees.
We are looking for high potential talents with career development desires in a fast growing
company, with new International growing markets possibilities and future team leaders.
- Previous experience in handling administrative processes, proactive, well organized,
neat and tidy with documents, reports and archives.
- With previous experience within insurance Companies, Loss Adjusters, Brokers,
International Trade Companies and/or International Shipping Companies is desirable, but not
- Fluent or Native English (oral and written). In the Belgium case it will be mandatory fluent or native German or Italian.
- Other languages are a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Law, Insurance, or similar Degrees desirable, but not mandatory.
This position requires people who are results oriented, dynamic, proactive, with experience in
collaborative organizational culture and flexible to adapt to evolving scenarios.
- A people development driven company.
- Great work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Profit sharing scheme. (Bonus)
- Flexibility Policy: Short Fridays + Home office (1 day per week).
- International exposure, multinational clients and contacts.
At BARBUSS we welcome diversity no matter their race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or
any kind of difference.