ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE COORDINATOR
For this position, we are looking for senior graduated professionals in the careers of Business Administration, Public Accountant or Economics with at least 3 years of experience in similar positions, to work at our Headquarter in Martínez, Argentina. Teamwork is essential for BARBUSS
We are looking for high potential talents with career development desires in a fast growing
company, with new International growing markets possibilities and future team leaders.
This candidate will be responsible for the global processes of Administration and Finance of our company, coordinating and supervising all the financial tasks in every country we work in, ensuring:
- Preparation of forecasts.
- Presentation of results for weekly meetings.
- Analysis of deviations and then follow-up of them.
- Drawing up the budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accountant, Economics, or related field.
- Highly motivated individual who can manage through multiple competing priorities.
- Flexible, team-oriented approach to issues and strong team building skills.Prior experience in FP&A or Finance related roles, preferably in Insurance.
- Use of Reporting and Business Intelligence tools, Microsoft Office applications (advanced Excel
- Fully Bilingual English / Spanish.
This position requires people who are results oriented, dynamic, proactive, with experience in
collaborative organizational culture and flexible to adapt to evolving scenarios.
- Career development reporting to a manager position.
- Great work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Profit-sharing scheme (Bonus).
- Health cover
- Flexibility Policy: Short Fridays + Home office (1 day per week)
- Vacations (1 extra week in addition to the mandatory period).
- Benefits to help balance work with personal life.
- Great Career Prospects.
- International exposure, multinational clients and contacts.
At BARBUSS we welcome diversity no matter their race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or
any kind of difference.