We are looking for professionals professionals who have worked in insurance companies or similar fields and are capable of providing customer service that aligns with company policies and processes to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Answer phone calls and emails from brokers and direct clients interested in the company’s products.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and carry out the issuance of policies for brokers and direct clients.
- Follow up on insurance requests and associated documentation, ensuring that they are completed correctly and on time.
- Maintain an updated database of clients and submitted requests to carry out the necessary follow-up.
- Assist in the preparation of issuance and sales reports for decision-making.
- Provide administrative support, such as document management and digital/physical archiving, etc
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time, prioritizing them by degrees of importance and urgency.
- Experience in the insurance market is desirable but not mandatory.
- Studies in Law or Economics will be valued.
- Intermediate or advanced level of English.
- A people development driven company
- Great work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Profit-sharing scheme (Bonus).
- Flexibility Policy: Short Fridays + Home office (1 day per week).
- International exposure, multinational clients and contacts.
- Location: Montevideo, Uruguay